Camp Instructor Job Posting
HELP GROW THE GAME
The St. Andrew’s Valley Golf Club offers one of the finest junior golf camps in Canada. We are hiring for the position of Golf Camp Instructor. You will join a talented teaching staff that carries on the tradition of providing exceptional golf training delivered through a fun summer day camp experience.
- Work with the Camp Director and other Camp Instructors to plan, organize, and lead Camp activities for the group of 20+ children, ages 7-16
- Lead an individual group of approx. 4 campers through the program each week
- Interact with and supervise participants as they run through the golf program
- Previous counsellor experience at a camp is considered an asset
- Strong interest in the game of golf and own a set of golf clubs
- Current CPR and First Aid preferred
- Responsible, reliable, patient, good communication skills, creative, punctual, and an outgoing personality
- High School or equivalent
If you are interested in this position please submit your resume through the form below by Friday, April 15, 2021. We thank all applicants for applying, only those who are considered for an interview will be contacted. Best of luck!
4 Pinnacle Trail
Aurora, Ontario L4G 3K3