Thank you for taking the time to read through our safety protocol. The fact that you are here now gives us a tremendous amount of confidence we’ll have another great and safe season. Let’s all play protect our privilege to golf by following all public health guidelines as we play through. Please note that the information below is to be used as a guideline and is subject to change without notice.
Driving Range Status: Closed to the public. Must have a tee time that same day or be a cardholding member to access.
Power Carts: Single-rider carts are encouraged however, you are able to share a power cart. Carts will be available on a first-come, first-served basis. We cannot guarantee availability.
In order to make a reservation, there must be a credit card on file at the time of booking. It is important that you set up your own account so that only your round is charged to your card as part of our touchless transaction policy.
Here are a few helpful tips to guide your arrival:
- Pre-Arrival: Ensure there is a credit card on file (please call 905.727.7888 to do so, if you haven’t already).
- Parking Lot: If you are in good health, please consider parking a little further away to let those who need closer parking have access to those spots.
- Bag Drop: Expect a warm greeting but no assistance with your clubs. Member club storage will be suspended until further notice.
- Pro Shop: The pro shop is open to the public this season, please come on in!
- Restrooms: Restrooms are open in all buildings, including the course washrooms.
- Practice Putting Green: The practice putting green will be available for practice play.
- Starter Hut: Course guidance and safety precautions will be covered here and our Starter will ensure green fee payment has been made.
- First Tee: Enjoy your round.
- After 18: Please return power cart and pull carts to the drop-off area at the parking lot. Remove all garbage and take all personal items with you. Thank you for playing St Andrews Valley!
As always, we encourage players to book your tee time online, or with our app (search ‘St Andrews Valley’ on your app store to download it for free), or if necessary by calling the Pro Shop at 905.727.7888.
We require a credit card at the time of booking. If booking for more than one, it is your responsibility to have all players arrive for the time. Tee times may be cancelled 24 hours before. The booking party will be charged for any and all no shows or times cancelled within the 24 hour window if the time is not able to be sold off.
Guests will have the option to pre-pay for merchandise on standrewsvalley.com/shop and we’ll have it ready for pick up before or after your round.
On course, mobile payment via credit card is accepted although payment on your account is preferred. Debit or credit cards are preferred over cash, for our safety and yours.
THINGS TO KNOW
- We ask that your group arrives at least 15 minutes before your scheduled tee time.
- Touchless golf will attempt to be in play at all times. (see our “Touchless Golf” section).
- St Andrews Valley employees will not handle any player’s possessions at any time.
- Everyone must practice safe social distancing to protect our privilege to play.
- We’ve elevated our cleaning procedures and our staff will be provided the necessary safety equipment and cleaning solutions.
- Players are encouraged to bring their own personal-use PPE and hand sanitizers in accordance with the recommendations from the Provincial government.
- Flagsticks will remain in at all times.
- Players are encouraged to not share clubs or make contacts with one another.
- Ball washers are available.
- Bunkers may not be maintained as regularly because bunkers rakes are not allowed on course (players are asked to smooth bunkers with golf shoes following shot).
- Social distancing requirements must be observed at all times, unless the players reside in the same household or social circle in accordance of public health officials.
- All six package payments must be made in advance by phone or in person to help prevent long line ups at check-in.
- Tee times must be well spaced to avoid clustering or gathering at any stage of the course.
FOOD & BEVERAGE
Our patio and coffee shop are open at full capacity. The menu is available from the outdoor Gazebo located between the pro shop and the clubhouse, or online at standrewsvalley.com/menu
Our Banquet Hall will not be open for banquet functions for 2022 as it is now an indoor golf simulator and retail space. Please message Michelle Ionson at [email protected] for details for the future.
Driving Range will be closed to the public, only golfers with a tee time that same day are permitted access to the range, or those with a Valley Range Card ($130 incl tax for 10 baskets)
Golf clinics will be scheduled to run with limited capacity on the advice of public health officials. Please message [email protected] for more details and to reserve your children(s) spot. Spaces limited.
Lessons are now available, please email Rob Pearce at [email protected] for more information or to reserve your times.
Should you have any questions or concerns please email [email protected]
4 Pinnacle Trail
Aurora, Ontario L4G 3K3